Want to work within The Electric Chair Barbershop team?
We're looking for full time, fully qualified and/or apprentice barbers to join the
The Electric Chair prides itself on being a supportive workplace which nurtures and developes barbers individual talent, while providing a collaborative workplace with a strong team environment. We're looking for like minded individuals who will be able to seamlessly intergrate into our already epic assortment of barbers!
We work off an employed basis (NOT rent-a-chair or comission). Our full-time barbers are hired on a minimum 38 hours a week agreement with above award-rate pay. As expected, our full-time barbers are also paid their superannuation and leave entitlements.
Requirements for the position:
- Must be available to travel to any of our TEC locations
- Must have your own set of clippers, scissors and tools
- Must be willing and enthusiastic to learn and evolve your skills
- Must have strong teamwork skills
- Must be available to work BOTH Friday & Saturday every week
- If you are a fully qualified barber, must be able to provide certificate of qualification
Please note - while our shops are walk-in only, it is still important that candidates have a strong individual clientelle base so that they are able to achieve store set KPI's and targets.
If this sounds like you contact us using the form below
or email email@example.com directly.